Monday, March 16, 2009

Double Take

There are reasons I always walk around with a camera. You just never know what will cross your path...or whose path you will cross.
It was a quiet Sunday, and I was walking home...and at first sight I thought these girls were promoting an adult club. They really weren't all that thrilled about performing...it was a gig. In between their dance sets, they would plug the appliance store...and I only could imagine what they were saying..."Step right up folks" just seemed totally out of step with gyrating hips. Even the day seemed out of step.
Yet, here they were performing...without a soul in sight for an appliance store. I guess I will have to say that is possibly the reason they weren't smiling. Karaoke machine and house music...and no crowd on a Sunday afternoon in Daegu.

You really don't know what you will find just walking down the streets in Korea...

2 comments:

Don't Be a Slut said...

Wow! Look at the shoes!

Marilyn said...

I know! Gene Simmons wants them back!