Friday, February 20, 2009

The oddly eccentric

In downtown Daegu, I happened to see this older woman sitting outside a club in an office chair in her house slippers (which you are never supposed to wear outside...very frowned upon) smoking a cigarette. I was praying my camera would work, since I had been warned by my camera that my battery had run down (hmm, I didn't give it a fresh charge before I left).

When I powered on the camera, I had an angry warning come on again...but again all odds, I happened to squeeze out just enough energy to get this not so random shot of her just dragging away on her cigarette outside an unnamed door next to the entrance of another bar. She looked like she owned that area as I watched her to see if anyone would approach her.

No such luck...perhaps it was still too early to discover her purpose...

No comments: