Monday, December 5, 2011

What dreams may come...

Nothing is impossible, you just have to know what you really are asking for. 

I had written a very long entry for this blog, as I selected to publish, it mysteriously was censored.  It didn't exist.  I laughed because I remembered an important phrase a friend once shared with me.  "Some of the best art in the world is just lost on the world."  It remains in the dark, hidden from view.

This picture, from March 2008, is my reminder of how to jump off of the high dive, even if you don't know how to swim that well.  It's the thrill of doing it, even when others can do it better than you can.  The splash is what we all live for.  That thrill of just being alive.  It's that action in spite of fear.  That quality of courage that so many lost by growing up. 

So I am getting ready for another adventure because I don't want to miss a single second of this life.  I remember how much I just love people and no, I don't want nor need all of the answers anymore.  There is nothing more irksome to others who think they can solve your life, when they don't have the answers for their own.  I don't always love what we do to each other, but I want to see the best I possibly can see.  Through our fears and tears...the greatest desire people have, is to be known.  Love is just the action of what we all can choose to do.  Love is the action we choose to give. 

Life is the smile we can't live without.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i like to read you, thanks